Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Wet Sunday at Marton

Went to Marton this morning, it is always a good bet if the weather looks dodgy, better in a hide than outside getting wet.
Quite a lot of activity for a bad day and I only stopped for 4 hours to get quite a good selection.
Bullfinches were showing realy well for a change but only 3 Goldfinches all morning, still it was worth the trip.































As usual the rest are on the Picasa / Google + site.

3 comments:

  1. I am so amazed at the different birds you have posted.

    In Canada where I live. And not many other parts of Canada have the birds I am seeing. The patterns and the colors. Always looking like colors of rainbow variety marking of Gods touches.

    So I love to look at such pretty birds. you have so gracefully taken. Love all your takes.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top Bullfinch image first class mate I would be proud to have that in my collection well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice these photo's of the birds, especially the Bullfinches and the berries ! Great combination for a shot!!!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete