Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunday 9th had a bright idea !

Picked Trace and Steve up at 7 set off for Leighton Moss---Mistake---left all of the sun behind and drove in to a dismal grey day.
Change of plan, ring the wife who says sun is shinning at home, so back down the M6, phone Dave at Marton , spend the afternoon in the hides.







































Salvaged a disaster, 230 miles and ended up 4 miles outside Congleton, did manage to get a few decent images, even though the wren images I have been after, were taken by someone else, thanks Trace, I will persevere until I get the ones I want.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil... I think the first is a Bullfinch ..is that right . Anyway he is gorgeous and so are the photos of him and your other sweet's!!
    Hope you don't have to persevere to long : )

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Grace it is a Bullfinch and I will get the Wren images I am after soon. Thanks, glad about the eyes.

    ReplyDelete