Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 01, 2013

End of June


In a way I will be glad to see the back of this month, not the best June I have ever seen, the longest day has bin and gone without me noticing, when I was a kid the sun shone till 10 o'clock at night ( I think, can't really remember that long ago ).
Anyway an early trip to Knype with Trace resulted in a few good shots and some 1/2 decent light.
Roll on the summer !!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil...Nice shots of the Tree Creeper, a not so easy to get !!
    Love all these guy's, I have the Red Breasted Nuthatch here, and we also have the White breasted Nuthatch!! The Red I seem to see less often in the summer, the White visits the feeder the most!!

    Not sure but I think it is the Magpie?? I like that shot cute little pose going on there!!
    Take care
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a magpie Grace. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete