Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Friday, July 12, 2013

6.30 in the morning----Aagh

Stunning morning finds me lying down in wet Heather and Gorse, waiting for the birds to come to me. A recce the night before showed that they did not like it if I moved towards them, even if I did look like a moving bush, ambush, sit and wait, well lie and wait was the tactic.
It worked and this is the result, pic's of Linnets ( not my wet backside )




















The rest are on the Picasa site,  It was worth getting out early and even getting soaked.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil... Fantastic, wet backside photography :)))
    The setting and the colors are of the birds are wonderful!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete