Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Out again

Sorry for the length of time between post's but I have just spent 2 week's struck down with some virus and this is the first time out.
Didn't miss much by the feel of the weather, every body I have spoken to says how slow it has been and by the lack of new arrivals I could find they seem to be right.
Did see 2 Teal on Knypersley and a Shoveler on Westport but got no photo's, did get a few and some of them are here, the rest you will find on Picasa

.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Neil...I love a waterfall no matter how small or large just the sound of it is special nice is a nice shot!!
    The Mouse coming through the hole is just
    priceless...how long did you wait to get that
    one ; )!!
    The stride of the Magpie (?) made me laugh!
    Nice ones Neil!!
    Hope your Easter day was a "good one" as it must be close to early evening there !! : )
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful takes. I hope your feeling better soon Neil.

    ReplyDelete