Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Decent weather for a day.

Bank Holiday Monday and I decided to take a trip up to the lakes, went on the bike so traffic not a problem.
This was the first proper run out this year due to crap weather, the older I get the more the bad weather puts me off.
The only problem is it makes it very hard to carry and use any amount of camera gear, so I took my Panasonic LX3 compact, why camera manufacturers insist on not fitting optical viewfinders is beyond me.
Get a bit of sun on the screen and you can't see a bloody thing,  it leaves you framing by guess work. MAD !!!  very nearly spoils a damn good camera.







































No comments:

Post a Comment