Slide Show

On the right is a slide show of some of the latest images on my Picasa site. To see all photos just click on the tab above.
Many thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Chesire Game and Country Fair.

Visited the fair today and the following are a sample of the ( to many ) photos taken, please note that the birds are captive. Entry at £20 a car  was not to bad as long as you were not on your own , the weather stayed fine, proving the weather men wrong once more. Picture 4 shows the required dogs, boots and push chair needed to fit in with the Cheshire set, goes with out saying that I didn't fit, I do like the posh wellies in picture 7 though and think I might get a pair.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't normally do this , Canon 50D, 70 x 200L, 200 and 400 iso, the one view is taken on a Panasonic LX3, as compacts go I have to say this one is good, 10 meg, f2 with good manual overrides.
Remember to click the images for a bigger view.








These were the best captive raptors I've seen.












Love the wellies.






These lads won everything in site, no-one got near them.






Ear muffs keep out the noise, I wonder if lungs like all the dust.









Jive Pony were very clever.




2 comments:

  1. HI Neil... And a grand time was had by all ; )
    Wonderful shot's of the raptors, gorgeous birds!!

    Brave ladies on horses, you would not get up on one for love nor money!! ; )

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would have to fit engines and wheels before I had a go.
    Thanks Grace keep well.

    ReplyDelete